IMPORTANT NOTE – We recommend a fresh WordPress install for installing Unisco.
- Step 1 – Log into your hosting space via an FTP software.
- Step 2 – Unzip the zip file and ONLY use the extracted unisco theme folder.
- Step 3 – Upload the extracted unisco theme folder into wp-content > themes folder.
- Step 4 – Activate the newly installed theme by going to Appearance > Themes and clicking the Activate button.
- Step 5 – Once you activate Unisco, you will be redirected to our theme setup page.
- Step 6 – Install the required plugins.
- Step 7 – Install the theme demo content.
- Step 8 – Once setup is finished, you will have a copy of Unisco as shown in the demo.